- DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES. The services provided by ShopStoree consist of an e-commerce platform and marketplace for sellers (the “Services”).
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. The Services, together with the www.shopstoree.com website and domain name and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services offered from time to time by ShopStoree (collectively, the “Website”), are owned and operated by ShopStoree. ShopStoree may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or ShopStoree Content (as defined below). ShopStoree may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
ShopStoree reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Website, or by sending you a notice via email or postal mail. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set forth in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or prior to the date the change is posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
You represent and warrant to ShopStoree that: (i) you reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions; (ii) you are are of legal age to form a binding contract, and you are at least 13 years or age or older; (iiI) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (ivii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- SHOPSTOREE CONTENT. The Website, the Services, and their contents may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website or in the Services, including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “ShopStoree Content,”) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any ShopStoree Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any ShopStoree Content or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
If you link to the Website, ShopStoree may revoke your right to so link at any time, at ShopStoree’s sole discretion. You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- YOUR CONTENT. You and/or your company will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under your account. In the course of using the Services, you may provide information which may be used by ShopStoree in connection with the Services. You understand that by providing content, materials or information to ShopStoree or in connection with the Services (collectively, “Your Content”), ShopStoree hereby is and shall be granted a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable right to use, process, store, copy, reproduce, reformat, translate, modify and create derivative works of Your Content (including all related intellectual property rights) in connection with ShopStoree’s provision of the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to ShopStoree does not affect your ownership of or right to grant additional licenses to the material in Your Content.
- YOUR WARRANTY. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party, (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of ShopStoree, or (v) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program. ShopStoree reserves the right to remove any content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content or if ShopStoree is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
- RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any page of the Website is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
You acknowledge that all ShopStoree Content and Your Content (together, “Content”) accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom. Under no circumstances will ShopStoree be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, including without limitation reports generated by the Services, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services. You, not ShopStoree, remain solely responsible for all Content, including messages, that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services. You acknowledge and agree that your indemnity obligation in Section 10 also applies to any third party claims relating to your disclosure of any third party personally identifiable information or the tracking of visitors on your website.
The Website is provided for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain counties. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You acknowledge that ShopStoree has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release ShopStoree from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites or applications containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. ShopStoree makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and ShopStoree will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. ShopStoree makes no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. ShopStoree does not warrant that the service will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure, or will be available at all times.
THE SERVICES CONTENT, WEBSITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM SHOPSTOREE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- FEES POLICY.Transaction fees - When you make a sale on ShopStoree, you will be charged a transaction fee of 5% of the item price. This percentage does not include the shipping cost, tax or transaction fees.
Payment processing fees - Retailers will be using Stripe’s payment platform, via Stripe Transfer API, to process payments. Payment processing fees are 2.9% plus $0.30 per successful charge and are applied to each order completed via Stripe. This fee is assessed on the total amount of the sale, including tax and shipping. Payment processing fee is deducted from the transaction amount as the funds become available for deposit. Payment processing fees will be reflected in your Shop Payment Account.
- REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with ShopStoree and set a password and user name (“User ID”). You shall provide ShopStoree with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. ShopStoree reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and ShopStoree will not be responsible for any damages resulting from a breach of your account, password, or information.
- INDEMNITY. You will indemnify, defend and hold ShopStoree, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your use of the Services, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SHOPSTOREE OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE 6-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND SHOPSTOREE’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUTHE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- FEES AND PAYMENT. ShopStoree reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website and our Terms of Sale [LINK], and hereby incorporated herein, in connection with such Services selected by you. ShopStoree reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Services may contain links to third party websites or services (“Third Party Websites”) that are not owned or controlled by ShopStoree. When you access Third Party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
- TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time. ShopStoree may terminate or suspend your access to the Services or your membership at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. ShopStoree may disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. ShopStoree may take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. And ShopStoree may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, access the Website, and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with ShopStoree’s prior written consent. ShopStoree may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind ShopStoree in any respect whatsoever. Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede.
- ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in a county of ShopStoree’s choosing, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND SHOPSTOREE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- CONTACT. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact us at email@example.com